The City Commission, made up of five elected officials, will host a public workshop to review and discuss the city’s 17 volunteer advisory boards, listed below, on Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 5 p.m. in the Brannon Center at 105 S. Riverside Dr.
– Airport Advisory Board
– Animal Control Board
– Building Trades Examining Board
– Code Enforcement
– Community Development Block Grant Advisory Board
– Economic Development Advisory Board
– Fire Pension Board
– Golf Advisory Board
– Historic Preservation Commission
– Housing Authority
– Leisure Activities Advisory Board
– Neighborhood Council
– Planning & Zoning Board
– Police Pension Board
– Turnbull Creek Land Preservation Committee
– Utilities Commission
– Youth Council Task Force
Please visit https://bit.ly/3qoAd5P to review this meeting’s agenda (22 pages). Can’t make it to the meetings in person? Watch the livestream or video replay at http://bit.ly/2G8jZuY when a link appears next to the workshop under the ‘View Event’ column.
Would you like to know more? Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at email@example.com or (386) 410-2630.