EVENT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
You’re Invited: Minimizing Taxes In Retirement Dinner Event
For many people, taxes will be one of their biggest expenses in retirement.
This class will give you tips and techniques on how to avoid over-taxation of your 401(k), IRA, Social Security, and other retirement assets.
We will discuss how to lock your money in at the lowest possible tax rates now and in the future using the new tax laws.
Space is limited. RSVP’s and confirmations are required – walk-ins will not be admitted.
To reserve your seat(s) call 888.960.4494
Topics to be discussed include:
• Identify dangerous points where just one additional dollar of income can push you into much higher tax rates.
• How to manage withdrawals and minimize income taxes while gaining insight into unseen opportunity to add dollars to a retirement plan.
• How to make better decisions about which income streams to use at which points in retirement.
• The Impact of – Self Employment Tax, Pass-Through Tax, Dependent Tax Credit, Saver’s Credit.
• How the relationship between ordinary and capital incomes could lead to potentially significant tax inefficiency in your retirement strategy.